Theme of Pharma Summit 2013
Pharma Summit 2013 will focus on the invention and production of drugs. This has always been the lifeblood of the pharma industry, however the current way of doing this is no longer feasible. The industry stakeholders will discuss whether pharma still have a role to play in medical research, and if pharma should cut its losses and get out of R&D. While these challenges are being raised, the even will focus on the opportunities that comes with this shift.
High-level speakers of Pharma Summit 2013
● Charlotte Howard, Healthcare Correspondent, The Economist
● George Scangos, Chief Executive Officer, Biogen Idec
● Severin Schwan, Chief Executive Officer, Roche
● Michael Goldman, Executive Director, Innovative Medicines Initiative
● Jane Griffiths, Group Company Chairman, Janssen EMEA
The Pharma Summit 2013 will look at these key questions:
● How can pharma make R&D pay?
● How will research-led pharma be structured in the future
● What are the opportunities for your business?
● Creating tomorrow's thriving life science industry
● Paying for it: Pharma in an age of austerity
● Tomorrow's Biotech
● Pharma and the Investor Community
Novasans attends The Pharma Summit 2013 as a Media Partner
The leading medical travel guide Novasans is happy to partake in The Pharma Summit 2013 as one of its media partners. Novasans will cover the even through articles and press releases. The event is organized by Economist Conferences.
Venue: February 28th 2013 The Dorchester, London/United Kingdom
Novasans can be followed through the websites below:
Find more info on Pharma Summit 2013 here: