Securahomes, the firm behind the new franchise scheme believes the pilot programme will revolutionise the future franchise programmes will be developed.
Martin Mann, the man behind Securahomes and the company’s new franchise scheme, which is being rolled out across Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham and Liverpool, believes no other company can offer the same type of opportunity.
The benefits of a Securahomes Franchise include:
· A monthly income from up front installation fees plus monthly monitoring fees, which are guaranteed for the life of the contract
· On-going support from heavy investment into marketing campaigns
· No like-for-like competition
· Web and telephone-based enquiries facility
· A monthly 4,000 leaflet mailing in each area
· Business support, including credit control facilities and an appointment making service
· Additional income from bolt-on services
· Training and user-group meetings to provide regular support
· Access to new technology through the firms research and development programme
· By year three, predicted a minimum net income of over £53,000
Martin Mann, founder and managing director of Securahomes states: “Our franchise offering gives those looking for an alternative to employment, or who have tried other business opportunities, as well as those wanting to build a substantial business a real long-term revenue concept.
“Our technology has no like-for-like competition and is truly unique to the UK market. The money invested by the franchisees goes directly to support their own business and is invested to support on-going business support and training for their business to help them meet their own business aspirations.”
Securahomes designs and manufacturers monitored two-way homecare systems to protect occupants from intruders, fair and smoke, and, carbon monoxide. The technology can also provide additional protection, including panic and home-alone response for those living alone.
The company, which has been trading for over 15 years, is looking to increase its customer based further by capitalising on what is a growing market. “Our products have been designed and produced to deal with a number of modern day issues, making it a very attractive offering, presenting real benefits to both the franchisee and their customers.” Added Martin.
About the products:
The technology has been designed to provide monitored detection against:
· Medical emergency
· Carbon Monoxide
The system also offers a panic alert facility and home alone protection.
The benefits of the technology include:
· Eliminates almost all false alarms
· Threat password sequence for added protection
· GSM /GPRS capable
· Can convert existing ‘Bells only’ systems into two-way voice-monitored alert system
How the technology works:
1. The care system is activated
2. The system sends an monitoring station a signal
3. Within seconds the monitoring station verifies the type of alarm
4. Then, the operator at the monitoring station will alert the designated keyholder/carer, and if necessary, the emergency services
Interested parties can download a full prospectus by visiting Securahomes website: securahomes.co.uk
Free information packs can be ordered by emailing: Martin@securahomes.co.uk.