Network with senior level executives from the top 20 pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Our summit will focus on "Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies: New Advances.".Hear updates from industry analysts on, the Challenges of Benefit-Risk Management Systems. Key addresses will include Understanding the financial impact of pharmacovigilance.
Scientific presentations will provide in-depth coverage of current difficulties and challenges facing the pharmacovigilance industry, with sessions dedicated to Pharmacovigilance pre-approval planning and research.
Something new has come to the World of Pharmacovigilance.
Kinapse provides a broad range of services. Kinapse Consulting collaborates with clients in defining measurable improvements and successfully implementing operational changes. We have deep expertise and experience in life sciences operating strategy, organisation and process design, resourcing strategy, capability development and deployment and performance management. Kinapse Outsourcing provides cost-effective writing and analytical services for business critical information and documents for reporting and submissions. . ( Silver Level Sponsor)
For more information click here:
Our Pharmacovigilance Conference will focus on six scientific areas:
1) New harmonization initiatives in pharmacovigilance
2) New strategies in benefit risk optimization, risk communication, labelling & packaging
3) Addressing drug counterfeiting issues & evaluating possible measures to combat & protect consumers
4) EU and US reforms in pharmacovigilance legislation
5) The economics of pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology
6) Preparing for product specific inspections & compliance monitoring by authorities
Key Speakers include
• Dr György Zörényi, Global Patient Safety Physician , Astrazeneca
• Dr Anil Dhiri, Consultant Business Analyst, Oracle
• Dr Humaira Qureshi, Vice President- Pharmacovigilance, Kinapse
• Dr Dimitrios M Antoniadis, Director of Pharmacovigilance , Pharmathen S.A
• Dr Shelly Gandh, Director of Pharmacovigilance, NDA Regulatory Science Ltd
• Dr Dennis Vargo, Head of Pharmacovigilance, AVEO Pharmaceuticals
For more information on this event visit URL below:
To register for this event kindly email sabrina.daw@
To register for conference online please see here: http://www.appelconsulting.co.uk/