O2 Media, Inc.
The “Balancing Act” on Lifetime TV Hits the Road in Charlotte; Joins Southern Women’s Show
Where Magazine, Big Fish Games, The Gateway for Cancer Research, Hendrick Automotive, Revita Anti-Aging and Give Forward Showcased Live from Tour
(Pompano Beach, FL – October 29, 2012) “The Balancing Act®” morning show on Lifetime TV hits the road and travels across the country on its “Balance Your Life Road Tour,™ making its first fall stop in beautiful Charlotte, NC. Make sure to jump start your day and tune in on Tuesday, October 30th at 7 am (ET/PT) on Lifetime TV to catch this fun-filled hour that showcases a surprise makeover, and all the hot family games, health information, and ways to balance your life the Tour has to offer!
Don’t miss this exciting episode’s line-up filmed live right from the Balance Your Life Pavilion:
• Bring Back Fun with Big Fish Games – Let loose and bring fun into the household with games that bring the family back together. Watch as Kristen Rogers talks about the huge catalog –150 -- of wholesome games available from Big Fish that can be played on a mobile device. She introduces the Big Fish Games Unlimited version that gives players the capability of playing on their computer, then picking the game up later on a tablet then again on your TV. Visit www.bigfishgames.com for more info!
• Where to go in Charlotte with Where® Magazine – Where® magazine from Morris Publications was on hand to capture all the excitement of the Road Tour. With their colorful bus, editor Virginia Brown takes viewers to unique and interesting hot spots around town including a restaurant, a marketplace and a whitewater rafting location. Get your adventure on and Visit www.wheretraveler.com for more information.
• Demand a Cure Today with The Gateway for Cancer Research℠ – Telling her audience “Don’t let anyone take your hope away,” 14-year cancer survivor and President of Gateway Lynette Bisconti , shares her story of receiving her breast cancer diagnosis while pregnant with her son. Watch this story of hope and feel inspired to get involved! For every dollar donated, 99 cents received goes to cancer research all over the world. Find out more at: www.demandcurestoday.org.
• Get your C’s and B’s with Altrient – We all could use an added energy boost for those busy stressful days. Join Cindy Nachman, CFO of Altrient and Cheryl Brost, CrossFit champion, mother and official spokesperson for Altrient™ who were on hand to talk about the incredible benefits from the amazing high performance Vitamin C supplements for promoting good health and Vitamin B’s for increased energy. Please visit: www.altient.com to get started on better health!
• To lease or not to lease with Hendrick Automotive – Rev up your engines, ladies! Take your list of what you want in a car and head over to Hendrick, your local Charlotte car experts. As Sherry Thomas explains, we all have a relationship with our cars….do you want a short term (leasing) or long-term (buying) relationship?
• Slow down the aging process with Revita Anti-Aging Center – Woman want to look and feel their best at any age. Dr. Peter Fotinos, Medical Director at Revita, gives tips and advice for those going through “the change” and what can be done to offer relief from menopausal symptoms. Make an appointment at Revita Anti-Aging Clinic in Charlotte and see what they can do for you – all in a non-rushed way that gives you the time and attention you deserve. Visit www.revitaantiagingcenter.com for more information.
• Pay it Forward with GiveForward – Did you know that many families end up spending over $3600 per year on out-of-pocket medical expenses? Inspired by Hurricane Katrina, Desiree Vargas Wrigley founded Give Forward, a website that gives people a way to raise money and offer financial support to those who are navigating a medical crisis. They’ve helped 25,000 families raise 22 million dollars! Help a loved one possibly prevent bankruptcy today by visiting
About the Balance Your Life Road Tour:
The Balance Your Life Pavilion will reach over 250,000 women in person and millions through online and TV broadcast. For more information on the “Balance Your Life Road Tour” go to //www.thebalancingact.com/
About “The Balancing Act” on Lifetime Television
“The Balancing Act”, America’s premier morning show airs weekday mornings on Lifetime Television at 7:00am (ET/PT). These days the modern woman is trying to balance it all and the mission at “The Balancing Act” is to bring solutions to them to help them balance life, career, family and most importantly themselves. “The Balancing Act” is a Branded Entertainment show that entertains, educates and engages the viewer.
For more information please contact us at: http://www.TheBalancingAct.com.
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/
Or watch us on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/