Included in HyGreen’s CleanAware Program:
1) State of the art hand hygiene technology - The HyGreen Hand Hygiene Recording and Reminding System is the first and most comprehensive tool to definitively monitor adherence to hand hygiene protocols. The HyGreen system will:
· Remind healthcare workers to wash before patient contact
· Record all individual HCW hand hygiene events for accurate reporting
· Report healthcare worker wash-in and wash-out of a patient room
· Create bed zones so compliance can be tracked to specific beds in a multi-bedded room
· Use your existing soap / sanitizer dispensers
2) Hand hygiene analytics - HyGreen provides hospital administration the analytics it needs to help change hand hygiene behaviors. All hand hygiene events are recorded in real-time and can be accessed through HyGreen’s data system. A HyGreen Clinical Specialist will also analyze the data collected and review it with infection control in an online monthly meeting.
3) A comprehensive service agreement - The HyGreen CleanAware program offers superior service including upgrades, diagnostics, online case management and phone support. Preventative maintenance is also included. A technician will come to you facility every 75 days to evaluate the equipment and change batteries.
4) No capital expense required – All HyGreen equipment and service are provided in an all-inclusive monthly fee. This managed service model has minimal start-up costs and helps you avoid additional “people costs”.
For more information on HyGreen and the CleanAware program, contact Kevin Quilty, Executive Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.