PRLog - Oct. 27, 2012 - LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Small business payroll software provider halfpricesoft.com has released the new ezPaycheck software for Michigan users. Halfpricesoft.com reminds Michigan firms to download ezPaycheck 2012 update package from halfpricesoft.com and update state tax tables in time.
Current 2012 paycheck software users can download the new update package for free and finished the tax update process in just a few clicks. On Oct 1, 2012, Michigan state tax rate changed. The new income tax withholding rate is 4.25% and the new personal exemption amount is $3,950.
To open ezPaycheck payroll solution to more users, halfpricesoft.com also launched promotion in October. With this offer, business owners can purchase the full version paycheck software at just $59, which is 33% off the regular price $89.
“Now is the best time for small businesses to automate their payroll processes with ezPaycheck Payroll Software,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com,”
easy and fast to implement.”
EzPaycheck comes with the flexible YTD feature which makes it simple and easy to change payroll software or begin using payroll software for the first time - even for companies in the middle of their fiscal year. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew, no hidden cost), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. EzPayCheck’s many time- and money-saving features include:
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print paychecks in choice of check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print paychecks with stubs on blank check stock or pre-printed checks
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Customizable deductions and withholding for unique needs -- ideal for churches and non-profits
- Robust reporting features
- Data export for use with Halfpricesoft.com’
- Auto-fill for check data that speeds up payroll
- Support multiple accounts with no extra charge
EzPaycheck payroll tax calculator is compatible with Windows 7 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2000, 2003 and Vista system too. No internet connection is need to run this in house payroll solution.
To start the 30-day free test drive, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/