November Is All About Jazz! The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa's Fireplace Lounge. Warm Up This November and Celebrate Jazz at the Fireplace Lounge!
Monterey, Calif. –– The Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey offers music stylings during November, at the Fireplace Lounge! Jazz is in the air so join us for local favorites such as George Young and Mayumi.
All jazz events at the Fireplace Lounge at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa are complimentary. Jazz times are 7:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. Stop by and enjoy live jazz, a glass of award winning Monterey County wine and great appetizers and wood fired pizzas.
• Friday, November 2 - Gary Meek - After touring and recording with many great artists such as Al Jerreau, Dionne Warwick and others Gary makes the Fireplace Lounge Swing with jazz, pop, and a selection of favorite dance tunes.
• Saturday, November 3 - Bob Phillips - One of the most popular pianists on the central coast, Bob lends his own inimitable swinging style to jazz standards and more!
• Friday, November 9 and Saturday, November 10-- Sam Grobe-Heintz/
• Friday, November 16 - Nat Johnson Trio - Featured on both bass and vocals, Nat has helped to establish many of the most important jazz clubs on the California coast. With David Morwood on drums.
• Saturday, November 17 - Gary Meek/David Morwood Jazz
• Thursday, November 22 - Thanksgiving Special Buffet - The David Morwood Band entertains the whole family for our renowned TusCA Ristorante/Fireplace Lounge Thanksgiving extravaganza!
• Friday, November 23 and Saturday, November 24 - Bobby Phillips piano
• Friday, November 30 - David Morwood/Nat Johnson Jazz Trio - Music for dancing, dining, drinking, and just plain listening by our huge Fireplace, this trio makes the whole vibe of the Hyatt lounge feel good!
About Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course
Nestled in 22 acres of soaring Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa on Del Monte Golf Course is a destination resort providing the discerning traveler the quintessential Monterey experience. Its location offers guests close proximity to downtown Monterey and Monterey Airport and easy access to some of the Peninsula’s most well known attractions. With its warm, contemporary ambiance, elegant furnishings and convenient amenities, the hotel offers both leisure and business travelers a Northern California respite of unmatched serenity and comfort. Features include 550 guestrooms including 32 suites, and the President’s house, TusCA Ristorante, Knuckles Sports Bar, Fireplace Lounge, personalized concierge service at the Regency Club, a 2,000 square foot fitness facility, tennis courts, pools and whirlpools, and 12,000 square foot full service luxury spa called Accista Spa. The hotel is located at 1 Old Golf Course Road in Monterey, California. For information call (831) 372-1234 or visit www.hyattregencymonterey.com/