Vulcan responds promptly and at your convenience;
Your Vulcan expert will explore for defects in your below-ground foundation walls – for cracks and crevices that admit subsurface water causing a wet basement.
Any of the following conditions could promote decay that might, in time, force you to replace foundation walls and floors:
- Poor soil conditions around walls, caused by construction workers who backfilled the surrounding area with soil containing broken concrete or timber. The result: pockets filled with water that exert pressure against walls.
- Hydrostatic effects from water buildup whose constant pressure eventually leads to water penetration.
- Capillarity within porous walls and floors that absorb water from the surrounding soil.
- High water table, resulting from underground water which rises with rain, snow or the tides.
- Below-grade cracks and voids in building foundations and walls expose your home to yet another peril. They are avenues for invading armies of termites and insects on the attack.
Your free Vulcan Basement Waterproofing survey/analysis offers you an opportunity to find exactly how damaging the water along your foundation has become. You may confidently base your decision on the detailed estimate we leave in your hands.
In choosing Vulcan, you’ll find our techniques remarkably quick and efficient. We control water seepage completely – at the source – without excavating or injuring your plantings, lawn, sidewalk or driveway. Our teams are professional and respectful of you and your home and clean up the area after the work has been completed.
Let Vulcan Basement Waterproofing put an end to your wet basement problems. No job is too large or too small for our teams of trained technicians. And the result is a safe, usable, dry basement.
Call today to schedule a free home inspection by a Vulcan Basement Waterproofing specialist: 1-877-VULCAN8 (1-877-885-2268)
Visit us online to learn more: http://www.VulcanWaterproofing.com