Among the many visitors to the Windy City, there are many of Chicago's favorite chefs, including:
• Jimmy Bannos Sr. and Jimmy Bannos Jr. from The Purple Pig. This European style restaurant serves some of the best meat in the city, making it one of Chicago's favorite dining choices.
• Sarah Gruenberg and Tony Mantuano from Café Spiaggia. With the feel of a traditional Italian eatery, Café serves up fantastic handmade pasta, tiramisu, and ice cream.
• Bill Kim from bellyQ. This Asian infused barbeque is a great part of the Near West Side scene.
• Mindy Segal of Hot Chocolate. American favorites are served up with a strong, bold flair here.
• Jason Vincent of Nightwood. Recently declared chef Jason Vincent was named “King of Pork” by Food and Wine, and with good reason.
The Museum of Contemporary Art is one of Chicago's landmarks, located at 220 East Chicago Avenue, and it should serve as the perfect venue for the event.
Tickets for the event are $110 in advanced and $125 at the door. Food and Wine is currently taking orders for attendance, and those curious are encouraged to make them soon before they fill up! Food and Wine is a magazine that publishes monthly, containing tips for cooking, recipes, interviews with chefs, and more. This Showcase is just one of several events they host a year.
Chicagoans looking for something to do turn to Concierge Preferred to keep busy and up to date with what's going on in the city. Whether looking for something thrilling, stimulating, or simply relaxing, they know exactly what the Windy City has to offer. Visit their Facebook page to keep in touch with what's happening in the city. Chicagoans are encouraged to “like” their Facebook page to keep updated with entertainment and dining options around the city.