Request a copy of the Canadian Observer: http://marketing.platts.com/
Bentek’s Canadian Observer strengthens your day-to-day decision making by providing a detailed review of the natural gas fundamentals affecting the Canadian gas market. This report provides supply, demand, storage and pricing data and includes special features with timely, topical analysis.
Key features of Bentek’s Canadian Observer:
· East and West Canadian storage inventory levels, including a daily storage estimate for the Dawn storage complex
· Canadian gas demand by province, including 14-day demand projections and changes to power generation stacks for Alberta and Ontario
· Forward prices and basis for key Canadian and downstream markets such as AECO and Dawn, including supply route economics
· Extensive data on net imports/exports to other regions
· Production by province and the Canadian natural gas rig count
Join Bentek’s complimentary Canadian Observer webinar for a page-by-page review of the report and a Canadian gas market update.
Date: Nov. 7, 2012
Host: Andy Tillotson, Bentek Energy Analyst
Register now: http://marketing.platts.com/
For more information about the Canadian Observer or to learn more about BENTEK’s full suite of regional Observers that cover regional natural gas in the U.S. and Canada, go to http://bentekenergy.com/