BeAnywhere follows a swift and user dedicated development philosophy, with frequent updates and a very close attention to the client’s feedback. True to this commitment, Support Express 4.5 brings to the table more than 50 new features and improvements, such as the ones described below:
• NEW! Java-based Web Console. A lite console for our clients to use on non-Windows computers (although it also runs in Windows, of course). It was tested on MacOS and several flavors of Linux. You can use it from this link!
• NEW! Pause sessions. Techs can now pause sessions, and resume (or transfer) those at a later time. This can be done on both attended and unattended sessions. This feature cannot be used on sessions with multiple technicians for avoid incoherent states.
• NEW! Quick Photo Mode. A JPEG-based color mode is much faster on situations where the technician is viewing and manipulating image files on the remote computer. The speed is obtained at the cost of image quality.
• UPDATED!Sessions with multiple technicians on BA Agents. While on a session made through the BA Agent or the applet, additional technicians can now be invited. Also, multiple techs can connect to the same Agent simultaneously (for reporting purposes, this will be counted as a joint session, not as different sessions).
• UPDATED!Refinement of the session reports. Collaborative sessions or session transfers are now shown in a more intuitive way; now it is also possible to find sessions by using any of the participating technicians as a search criteria.
With more than 40 thousand worldwide clients and commercial teams working around Europe, North America and Asia, BeAnywhere strategy relies on a well-succeeded international expansion. Even facing an economic crisis environment, BeAnywhere keeps on growing, with 30% to 40% estimated income increase for 2012. Aiming for an even broader territorial expansion, BeAnywhere will open new offices in the Canadian territory.
According to Ruben Dias, Leading Capital’s CEO (BeAnywhere’
BeAnywhere’s approach, according to its CEO, relies on a permanent product development, always with full attention to the client’s feedback: “The best return of investment comes from the resources we apply directly into our product. Betting in our R&D department has proven to be a very wise choice, with easy to measure results. Support Express is developed to meet clients demands and that’s why we keep a close connection between their feedback and our development’
BeAnywhere Support Express is available in English, Portuguese, Spanish and French languages. Enjoy our BASE free download at http://www.beanywhere.com.
BeAnywhere is a company specialized in cloud-based solutions, with leading products in the remote access and remote support markets, targeting companies and home users. Our objective is to provide innovative software-as-