"Letters From A Lost Nation" challenges you to ask:
- Is a vote for Mitt Romney telling the world that it is indeed not a crime to be a White person? That you are sick of politicians and celebrities like Chris Matthews, Touré and Joe Biden claiming that voting against Barack Obama makes you Racist?
- Do you feel that African Americans voting for Barack Obama as a bloc, just because he is Black, betrays the whole spirit of the Civil Rights Movement? If we could only ask Dr. Martin Luther King that question..
- If you are Gay, does that mean you mortgage your soul to the Democratic Party?
- Why is a vote for a Libertarian candidate meaningless?
- How can you rebel against this racial and political "Balkanization"
- Is the corruption of the media threatening the foundations of our democracy?
- Is it really possible for a White person like Mitt Romney to understand the feelings of Americans of other races. To fight for them, and die for them..
- What will happen in the Nightmare Scenario - If There Is A President Elected Without A Popular Vote Majority & No Mandate, With Multiple Crises Waiting!
Enjoy this journey into an America where the past and present come to life, one that the media does not know about. The America that lives within us, in our hearts and souls.
Check Out The Video: http://youtu.be/
Letters From A Lost Nation: America in 2012, is available on Amazon.com at http://amzn.to/