- Oct. 23, 2012 -
HRTMS, a web-based Talent Management software company who offers solutions for Performance Management, Compensation Planning, and Job Description Management, announced today that they will be hosting an informative webinar, “Job Descriptions and the Fast Track to Job Leveling: The SRA International Story.” The webinar will be held this Thursday, October 25 at 2pm EDT and will feature guest speaker, Jennifer Peacock, Compensation Project Manager for SRA International. SRA International is an information technology services and solutions consulting company providing support for government clients in defense, intelligence/
homeland security/special operations, health, and civil agencies. With more than 6,300 employees located in more than 50 locations around the world, it was important for SRA to maintain a consistent compensation plan. However, to successfully re-design their compensation plan, they first had to resolve their job description management issues and overhaul their job descriptions.
Ms. Peacock’s presentation will focus on SRA’s ability to rapidly fix their job description portfolio in order to meet their job leveling and compensation goals.
Ms. Peacock will also share how they:
● Established job descriptions as the foundation of their compensation process
● Increased the likelihood of retaining top talent by properly leveling jobs
● Transformed their job description documents into web based, online repository
● Engaged managers and other stakeholders to collaborate in revising and updating job descriptions
● Created a consistent and comprehensive approach throughout their job description portfolio
Registration is required and seats are going fast for this complementary event so please register by visiting HRTMS on the web at www.hrtms.com/webinar-sign-up
. For more information about HRTMS, please go to www.hrtms.com
or call 919.351.JOBS.