Through the Army Wife Network shopping platform – you not only “give” to Army Wife Network, but earn cash back yourself. Army Wife Network is not only providing the platform to shop – but also to spread the word and the savings, we’re having a contest for you, our members:
● If you haven't already, sign up for the best deals on http://shop.armywifenetwork.com.
● Invite** your friends and family to join http://shop.armywifenetwork.com.
● If you have one of the two highest number of sign-ups tied to your unique URL between now and November 4, 2012, you win one of the following prizes:
○ Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing (valued at $150) for the highest number of referrals
○ Spa Retreat Gift Basket (valued at $50) for the second highest number of referrals
AWN’s shop, powered by zuuzs, has all your favorite retailers (including Macy's, Target, Best Buy, Nordstrom, Gap and over 800 more), so you can do all of your shopping with the Army Wife Network. Find the best deals for the holidays and earn cash back for yourself and our cause!
1 Log into http://shop.armywifenetwork.com
2 Click Invite in the main navigation bar (upper right)
3 Invite your friends and family via Facebook or email, directly from this page. (Your unique URL is on the right side of the page. For example, http://shop.armywifenetwork.com/
For full contest rules, visit http://shop.armywifenetwork.com/
About Army Wife Network Army Wife Network is the internet’s leading website for Army Wives, by Army Wives. We boast the only internet talk radio show designed specifically for military spouses- Army Wife Talk Radio- in its seventh year of broadcasting. To find out more about AWN’s history and interactive empowerment tools, please visit our website at http://www.armywifenetwork.com. AWN cofounders, Tara Crooks and Starlett Henderson, are coauthors of 1001 Things to Love about Military Life along with Kathie Hightower and Holly Scherer.