PRLog - Oct. 23, 2012 - The significance of the Internet in gathering information and thus for the image we have of this world is growing sharply. The need for information about well-known personalities from all areas, VIPs and celebrities, is growing constantly. But the focus of the information on offer, especially in the Internet, largely comes under the heading of gossip and sensationalism. To counter this sorry state of affairs to best effect, the “DOTVIP® Footprint” campaign “Do good and show it!” has been created.
VIPSPACES DOTVIP® Footprints
The “DOTVIP® Footprint” documents professional activities as well as involvement as patrons on a continual basis. It includes well-known and outstanding personalities (celebrities)
- in allowing the information in the internet to be reused with key information in a targeted way.
- as a professional marketing tool for a medium gaining increasingly in importance.
- the value for money it offers is highly attractive.
- the “DOTVIP® Footprint” can be constructed and maintained by the VIP themselves, by fans or others tasked with it to offer the very best in effect and flexibility. (http://www.vipspaces.com/
- Supporters of this campaign can also set up a "follow" sign on their own homepage. This will also significantly improve the significance of the supported "DOTVIP® Footprint" in the Google ranking, which will in turn increase the renown of the respective campaign or person.
In this way, the “DOTVIP® Footprint” campaign “Do good and show it!” contributes to bringing the important and the good in sharper focus, something that is also key for society. To honor this accordingly and to be able to present the “DOTVIP®” service brand in the internet with the appropriate top-level domain, Vipspace Enterprises LLC has applied to the ICANN for a new top-level domain, .vip.