The Supply Chain & Logistics Summit Asia takes place in the Ritz-Carlton, Millennia in Singapore between the 8th-9th January 2013 and consists of case studies, keynotes, streamed sessions and interactive workshops as well as pre-arranged one-to-one meetings and themed luncheons designed specifically for the manufacturing industry.
Other headline sessions on the event program include:
· Ensuring Accurate Demand Forecasting Despite Intense Market Volatility
Daryll Mascarenhas, General Manager Supply Chain, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
· Enhanced Inventory Optimisation Strategies in Asia
Rajesh Pednekar, Head of Distribution, Pfizer
· Achieving S&OP Planning Success
Dr. Christian Borel, Director Sales & Operations Planning, Merck Serono
· Complexity Reduction Despite New Product Introductions and Geographical Expansion
Rahul Teotia, VP – Sourcing & Supply Chain, Blue Scope Steel Asia
· For further information, please email the summit marketing manager Sema Tezel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6933 9371 or +44 (0)20 7202 7690.
About World Trade Group:
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating across several sectors, we organize and run leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organizations for a unique blend of knowledge sharing, networking and deal making.