Spier & Mackay is one of the leading online Mens clothing stores (http://www.spierandmackay.com/
Spier and Mackay is recognized for its handmade dress shirts in 3 distinct fits; classic dress shirts, contemporary dress shirts, & casual dress shirts. Their collections of shirts are constructed using traditional English tailoring techniques. This includes a true handmade sewing process, and the entire shirt is sewn on a single needle machine controlled by a highly-skilled tailor. Spier & Mackay specialize in made to measure shirts (http://www.spierandmackay.com/
· 4 piece split yoke - Cut at an angle for flexibility across the back.
· 9 piece, hand turned collar - Allows for a natural roll and spring effect that helps to frame the face better.
· Complete pattern matching - Patterns are matched and flow one panel to the next.
· Removable collar stays - Add structure and shape and can be removed or laundering.
· Triple stitched armholes - Stronger seams around the arm that resist puckering.
· Thick, natural shell buttons - 3 mm thick and give a beautiful natural luster and shine.
· Cross, lock stitched buttons - Creates a strong bond so the buttons don't unravel and fall off.
· Luxurious, 100% Extra Long Staple - Egyptian Giza Cotton, Soft and Strong for a comfortable fit
· Full single needle, hand turned construction - Creates stronger, cleaner and narrower seams.
· 18-21 stitches per inch construction - Yields stronger and more flexible seams.
· Horizontal bottom button hole - A traditional throwback to when shirts were buttoned to trousers.
· Gusset at the bottom for added strength.
· Double stitched bottom hem.
Mens clothing store (http://www.spierandmackay.com/
About Spier & Mackay:
Spier & Mackay specialize in both off the rack & custom made men's dress shirts (http://www.spierandmackay.com/