9265 Sky Park Court
San Diego, CA 92123
ChiroTouch To Attend the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association Convention
San Diego, CA – October 22nd, 2012 – ChiroTouch™, the nation’s leader in chiropractic software, is pleased to announce it will be attending the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association Convention in Newport Beach, CA, on October 25th, 2012.
“At ChiroTouch, we understand the importance of supporting and working with state chiropractic associations across the country,” said Robert Moberg, President of ChiroTouch. “We’
From NUCCA’s website: The National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association is dedicated to:
* Maximizing the human health potential associated with the reduction of the Atlas Subluxation Complex (ASC)
* Constructively impacting the chiropractic profession by creating awareness of the ASC and the effects of its correction
* Maintaining an effective, passionate, responsible organization contributing to the standards of the measurable, objective and reproducible reduction of the Atlas Subluxation Complex
* Attracting, engaging, adjusting, educating, mentoring and certifying doctors in an open and supportive environment
* Creating ongoing opportunities for public awareness and healing resulting from the NUCCA procedure and correction of the Atlas Subluxation Complex
Fully-certified chiropractic software designed from the ground up to maximize efficiencies for virtually every process, including patient self check-in, scheduling, SOAP notes, billing, interoffice communication and more, ChiroTouch has developed its HIPAA-compliant system to drastically reduce the time it takes to perform tasks that chiropractors are already doing. That gives chiropractors more time to see more patients—resulting in increased referrals, improved efficiencies, and a direct, measurable impact on practice profitability.
In addition to attending various association conventions, and in the effort to support the chiropractic community, ChiroTouch teams up with state associations to give practices the opportunity to discover the power of the world’s leading total practice management software while contributing to their own Association. For each practice that signs up for a free, no-obligation demonstration of the ChiroTouch software system, ChiroTouch donates funds to the Association. Additionally, for those Association members that sign up with ChiroTouch after participating in the demo, ChiroTouch picks up all, or a majority, of the State Association fees on behalf of the doctor.
To learn more about ChiroTouch’s state association programs, please visit www.chirotouch.com.
ChiroTouch, by Integrated Practice Solutions Inc., is the premier provider of fully-certified, innovative chiropractic software technology solutions for the chiropractic industry. Fusing advanced software systems with superior support services, we partner with chiropractors across the country to help them automate operations, improve patient care, and increase profitability. Visit www.chirotouch.com.