Talyn Rahman-Figueroa, Director of Grassroot Diplomat said, "Grassroot diplomacy empowers the voiceless, defines a path for the hopeless, and restores faith to influencers. The Initiative Award seeks to build trust again between the 'us and them' and bring people of all statuses together."
Over 50 high-level government officials have been nominated under the Business Driver, Social Driver and Policy Driver categories, and winners will be announced on the night of the event at the Vincent Rooms, Westminster. Nominees for this notable award include:
● Tom Watson, Labour MP
● Zac Goldsmith, Conservative MP
● High Commissioner Ruth Elizabeth Rouse of Grenada
● Jeremy Corbyn, Labour MP
● Baroness May Blood MBE, House of Lords Peer
● Embassy for the Republic of Bulgaria, London
● Honorary Consul Dr. Iftikhar Avaz OBE, Tuvalu
● Ambassador Liu Xiaoming, China
Performance will be led by Euro-Vision Song Contest artist Imaani, plus raffles from top hotels and spas. For ticket information, please visit: http://www.grassrootdiplomat.org/
Passes are available to members of the media - contact Giulia Bruni Roccia on email@example.com or +44 (0) 7833-497-313.