Justin Lee, CEO of Efficient Enterprises, Inc and avid proponent of deep frying turkey, authored the book that is now available for immediate download on the Amazon Kindle platform.
The book provides simple step-by-step instructions on how anyone can prepare a deep fried turkey. The book covers everything someone would need to know to get started, deep-frying a turkey, including:
· Addressing safety concerns
· Reviewing all of the essential and optional equipment needed to deep fry a turkey
· What kind of turkey is best for deep-frying
· What kind of oil should (and shouldn’t)
· How to clean, thaw and prep a turkey for deep-frying
· The different flavoring methods (brine versus rub versus injection)
· How long to deep-fry a turkey and how to tell when it’s done
· How to properly carve a deep fried turkey
· Cleaning up the frying oil, storing it, recycling it and/or disposing of it
“Every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas, people look for a better way to cook their turkey. This book provides simple instructions that the first time deep fryer can follow, but also offers insights and techniques that a gourmet chef would find helpful,” said Mr. Lee, the author of the book.
“I wrote this book because instructions for deep frying a turkey are limited to what’s included in most turkey fryer kits, and nothing more. I’ve written in great detail exactly how to deep fry a turkey, from start to finish” Mr Lee added.
For a limited time, buyers of the book are eligible to download a complete series of step-by-step instructional videos, for free, showing them exactly how to deep fry a turkey. This set of videos is the perfect accompaniment to Mr. Lee’s book.
To purchase the book on deep frying turkey go to: http://www.amazon.com/