PRLog - Oct. 19, 2012 - SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif. -- When you buy a new or used car you pay for the entire cost of the vehicle but when you lease it, you pay for only a portion of the vehicle’s cost, which is the part you use during the time you are driving it.
Leasing VS Buying Tips From Nissan Dealer near Irvine
At Weseloh Nissan, they understand that purchasing or leasing a vehicle is a significant decision. That is why their sales staff is ready to help you decide whether buying or leasing is the best option for you.
Buying a Nissan Vehicle near Irvine
With SignaturePURCHASE's competitive interest rates and quick credit responses, Nissan helps you make your car-buying dream a reality. SignaturePURCHASE terms range from 12—72 months and are available for new and pre-owned Nissans as well as other pre-owned vehicles that are less than six years old.
Here are just few benefits of financing the purchase of your new car with Nissan's SignaturePURCHASE:
• Build equity.
• Drive as many miles as you want.
• Travel with kids, pets, over gravel roads, and into ding- and dent-prone parking lots without worrying about wear-and-use charges.
• Carry lower limits for auto insurance than with a lease. (See your insurer for actual quotes.)
• Customize your vehicle (though this may invalidate portions of your warranty).
• Sell, trade, or transfer title whenever you want.
Leasing a Nissan Vehicle near Irvine
Nissan's SignatureLEASE offers more choices than your average lease program. Terms range from 24—60 months, with 12-month terms available upon request.
When leasing a Nissan vehicle from your Nissan dealer near Irvine, you can usually:
• Get a bigger, better-equipped car than you could afford to purchase.
• Enjoy a new car every few years.
• Pay only for the portion of the car's life that you use.
• Receive tax benefits if used for business.
• Invest any savings in appreciating assets.
• Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments.
• Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices.
• Visit your Nissan dealer near Irvine, Weseloh Nissan to learn about specific terms and vehicle availability.
About Weseloh Nissan
The “dedication to excellence” which is the mainstay of Weseloh Nissan, continues to offer quality sales and service to their valued customers. For them, “customer service” means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Do not hesitate to contact them if you have any special requests or would like extra help finding the vehicle you want. Testimonials are an important part of your next car buying process. Thus, you are encouraged to read some trustworthy Weseloh Nissan reviews written by their satisfied customers.
33633 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675