Not a big deal. Until you take a little closer look. Call it evolution on the edge. Or evolution to the extreme. Or simply call it a design that is about to revolutionize what people think about Altima – and what a mid-size sedan can be.
● A body, that while clearly recognizable as an Altima, is lighter, more rigid and cuts a cleaner path through the wind
● A 2.5-liter inline 4-cylnder engine that is lighter, stronger, quicker and more fuel-efficient (combined with the new transmission design) than the previous 2.5-liter design
● An next-generation Xtronic CVT® that takes Nissan's two decades of Continuously Variable Transmission leadership into a new dimension of smooth operation and fuel efficiency
● A new, refined rear multi-link suspension that could be at home on a premium European sports sedan
● A hybrid power steering system that combines the feel of a traditional hydraulic box with the efficiency of modern electric control
● Front seats that take their inspiration from outer space technology – for out-of-segment comfort
● An intuitive 3D-effect information display that's very easy to read
● Navigation that's never outdated
● A Pandora® music connection
● Windshield wipers that actually help you avoid tickets
● And a tire pressure monitoring system that tells you when your tires are full
Of course, when considering an Altima that is "new and improved," you also need to consider the "new and never available before." For example, an advanced RearView Monitor camera that detects four views is utilized to bring Altima into premium sedan territory with available Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Moving Object Detection (MOD).
Much more information about the 2013 Nissan Altima is available at Conicelli Nissan (www.conicellinissan.com)
About Conicelli Nissan, Serving Greater Philadelphia, Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware
Located minutes from Philadelphia at 1222 Ridge Pike in Conshohocken, Pa., Conicelli Nissan (http://www.conicellinissan.com) offers a full selection of new and pre-owned Nissan vehicles. Just off exit 18B of the Blue Route (I-476), Conicelli Nissan serves the Greater Philadelphia region, including southeastern Pennsylvania and nearby Delaware and New Jersey towns.
For more information on the 2013 Nissan Altima or any other vehicle in the Nissan lineup, visit the Conicelli Nissan website (http://www.conicellinissan.com)