India Outbound Tourists Visits Analysis: Thailand is the leader as it accounts for nearly 7% of Indian outbound tourists in 2011. Singapore is following Thailand as over 6% tourists visited Singapore from India in 2011. Malaysia, United States and China were at the third, fourth and fifth place in terms of Indian tourists visits in 2011. Other Countries like Hong Kong, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada are contributing significantly and are looking forward to gain a handsome share of India’s Outbound Tourist share. Sri Lanka, Nepal and Japan are amongst the top emerging market for India outbound tourism.
Indian Outbound Tourism Spending Analysis: United States is way ahead from its rivals by controlling more than 30% of Indian outbound tourists spending. United States has spending share of nearly 5 times more than its closest rival Australia. Singapore, Malaysia and United Kingdom are holding the third, fourth and fifth spot respectively in terms of Indian outbound tourists spending.
Taking note of the booming Indian Outbound Tourism, many countries — including Ireland, Spain, South Korea, Abu Dhabi, Indonesia, Macau and Poland — have recently opened tourist offices in India. In order to service the growing demand in outbound business, travel agents in India are gearing up by hiring fresh talent and upgrading existing skills and knowledge to incorporate outbound tourism as part of their total product and service offering. They are either setting up small departments within the existing structure or expanding aggressively to promote new verticals or companies focused only on outbound tourism. The major hurdle for the Indian outbound tourism is the lack of industry body for outbound tourism in India.
Renub Research report entitled “India Outbound Tourism Market: Outbound Tourists Visits, Tourists Spending and Forecast to 2016” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth India outbound travel industry. This report provides a complete analysis of top 10 countries and top 3 emerging countries worldwide for Indian tourists. All the country in the report has been studied from form four view points
1) Indian outbound tourists to top 10 countries and top 3 emerging countries
2) Indian outbound tourists market (spending) in top 10 countries
3) Indian outbound tourists purpose of visit (Business, Holiday/Leisure, VFR & Others) in top 10 countries
4) Indian outbound tourists average length of stay
We recommend this report as must-read for Travel and Tour stake holders, Hotel Industry, Tourism Ministry, Consulting firms, Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms etc.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Worldwide Indian Outbound Tourists Visits & Forecast (2007 – 2020)
• Worldwide Indian Outbound Tourists Spending & Forecast (2007 – 2020)
• Worldwide Indian Outbound Tourists Visits Share & Forecast (2007 – 2020)
• Worldwide Indian Outbound Tourists Spending Share & Forecast (2007 – 2020)
• Indian Tourists Visits to Top 10 Countries (2008 - 2011)
• Forecast of Indian Tourists Visits to Top 10 Countries (2012 - 2016)
• Indian Tourists Spending in Top 10 Countries (2008 - 2016)
• Forecast of Indian Tourist Spending in Top 10 Countries (2012 – 2016)
• Indian Tourists Visits to Top 3 Emerging Countries (Sri Lanka, Nepal, Japan) (2008 – 2011)
• Forecast of Indian Tourists Visits to Top 3 Emerging Countries (Sri Lanka, Nepal, Japan) (2008 – 2011)
• Indian Tourists Purpose of Visit in Top 10 Countries (2008 – 2011)
• Forecast of Indian Tourists Purpose of Visit in Top 10 Countries (2012 – 2016)
• Indian Tourists Average Length of Stay in Top 10 Countries (2008 – 2011)
• Tourists Departures from India (City Wise): Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Calicut, Kolkata, Ahmadabad (2002 – 2011)
• Strategies used by top 10 countries to attract tourists in their country
• Researched the Drivers for Outbound Tourism in India
• Studied the Challenges for Outbound Tourism Industry in India
Top 10 Countries: Singapore, Thailand, United States, Malaysia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Australia, China, Switzerland and Canada
Top 3 Emerging Countries: Sri Lanka, Nepal and Japan
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.
Click here to view the report details: http://www.renub.com/
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Related Reports: http://www.renub.com/
Sales & Marketing Div