“We are delighted to have been shortlisted in so many categories, and I would like to thank the entire network for all their hard work, which has contributed so much to Belvoir’s growth and industry recognition,”
“This is proving to be one of the most exciting years in Belvoir’s 16-year history. The injection of funds from the flotation has facilitated our ambitious expansion plans, particularly through acquisition and several high-profile acquisitions have already completed, with many more currently being negotiated.
“The lettings market remains extremely competitive, but we have remained true to our core values of specialism, professionalism and customer service in order to be become the nation’s number one lettings agency of choice for landlords and tenants. This has already resulted in several prestigious industry awards and in June 2012 Belvoir scooped Gold for Best Lettings Franchise at the Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times and the Times. This is the third consecutive year that Belvoir has won a top award in this category and demonstrates the regard with which Belvoir is now held within the industry.
“Paul Collins from Belvoir Lincoln, who is one of Belvoir’s longest-serving and most successful franchise owners has been shortlisted for Innovator of the Year and we wish him every success at the awards.
“Simon and Sally Bell of Belvoir Telford have been shortlisted for Newcomer of the Year and although they only launched in January 2011, have worked incredibly hard to develop a very strong managed portfolio. This entrepreneurial husband and wife team are truly a force to be reckoned with, having achieved break even in just five months and winning Belvoir’s Gold Award for New Franchise of the Year in February 2012.
“Belvoir’s marketing team, which is led so competently by marketing manager Reena Patel, has been responsible for many new and innovative ideas and has greatly enhanced the growth and development of brand Belvoir. I am particularly pleased that their efforts have been recognised and they have been shortlisted for Marketing Team of the Year.
“Finally, the franchise support team at Belvoir’s Central Office consists of a highly professional and dedicated group of people who aim to help every one of Belvoir’s 148 offices reach their maximum potential as specialist letting agents in what is a highly competitive market.
“It is an tremendous achievement for Belvoir to be shortlisted for Franchise of the Year at the Negotiator Awards 2012 and we are all keeping our fingers crossed for success when the results are announced on 24th October at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London.”
NOTES TO EDITORS
· Belvoir was founded in February 1995 by Mike and Stephanie Goddard. Its Central Office is in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
· Mike was chairman of the bfa for three consecutive years and is currently Director of International Affairs. He also sits on the board of the Property Ombudsman.
· Belvoir is recognised as one of the largest specialist lettings agency franchises in the UK, with 140+ franchises nationwide and aims to have 200 franchises in the next three years.
· Belvoir was officially awarded the Best Lettings Agency Franchise – Gold Award at the 2012 Lettings Agency of the Year Awards in association with The Sunday Times & The Times. Belvoir also won the Silver Award in 2011 and Gold in 2010.
· Belvoir won Brand Builder of the Year at the bfa Franchisor of the Year Awards 2011 and Best Marketing Campaign of the Year at the Franchise Marketing Association (FMA) Awards 2011.
· Belvoir is a founder member of the SAFE Agent Kitemark scheme, which is fully supported by NALS. SAFE Agent promotes client money protection (CMP) and provides consumers with a clear message on those agents they should do business with.
· Belvoir successfully listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange on 21st February, 2012.
For further information please contact Andrea McHugh at Headlines Journalism, tel: 01476 567438/07940 930 331 or email: email@example.com