The Manhattan Beach Marriott has everything going for it — it's stylish, tranquil, and convenient to everything one would want to see and do in LA. The hotel is just three miles from the airport, two miles from the beach, and one mile from the freeway.
Planners who want to make a last-minute group booking can take advantage of the hotel's special Pick 5! perks for groups with a minimum of 50 rooms peak booked by December 30, 2012 for stays through December 31, 2013:
- 70% allowable attrition
- 10% off F&B
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms
- One complimentary coffee break per day
- 15% audio visual discount
- Triple Marriott Rewards points (up to 150K points)
- One complimentary room for every 40 room nights
- Two complimentary guest room certificates (2 night maximum per certificate)
Manhattan Beach Marriott
- One Suite upgrade per 30 rooms up to a maximum of 3 suites
- One concierge room upgrade for every 10 rooms up to a maximum of 10 rooms
- Unlimited Golf for overnight guests with the group
- Complimentary planning meeting (room, tax, meeting space, breakfast, two coffee
breaks per day, lunch, up to 10 total room nights and 20 attendees) – to be held 12
months prior to program
- Block revision one year prior – can revise block up to 20% without penalty
The Manhattan Beach Marriott is the perfect oasis for groups who want a resort-style location that is still easily accessible to the top attractions in Los Angeles and LAX International Airport. The property features a total of 25,000 square feet of function space, 18 meeting rooms and the Manhattan Ballroom which, at 6,784 square feet, is the largest space with seating for up to 1,000 attendees.
For additional information on the Pick 5! Promotion, visit http://www.marriott.com/
With a spectacular resort feel, the Manhattan Beach Marriott is set on 26 beautifully landscaped acres just three miles south of Los Angeles International Airport. Having just completed a $7 million renovation, this is THE place in LA to gather. The hotel features a variety of leisure activities including a heated outdoor swimming pool, a par 3 Executive 9-hole golf course, and fitness center. Dining and relaxation choices include the View Restaurant and Escape lounge. For information, visit http://www.manhattanbeachmarriott.com or call 310-546-7511.
About Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Marriott Hotels & Resorts continues to inspire and provide a balanced life on the road for discerning and high-achieving business and leisure travelers, offering warm, professional service; sophisticated yet functional guest room design; lobby spaces that facilitate working, dining and socializing;