PRLog - Oct. 22, 2012 - VERNON, Conn. -- Jill Merriam and Key Hyundai is proud to sponsor the November 10, 2012 Save-a-Suit Veteran's Day Celebration, brought together by Ann Nyberg's Network Connecticut, at Mohegan Sun with music, entertainment, food, family fun and local boutiques to honor and benefit local veterans.
Key Hyundai Celebrates Veterans November 10 at Mohegan Sun
Celebrate Our Veterans Saturday November 10, 2012 from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Mohegan Sun
After this past summer's successful Key Hyundai (http://www.keycars.com/)
Veterans wil be admitted free of charge at Mohegan Sun event November 10, with regular admission $20 per person, and all proceeds benefit local vets through Connecticut based non-profits for veterans Save-a-Suit and Operation Music Aid.
Jill Merriam Sponsors "Celebrate Our Veterans" with Save-a-Suit November 10
Celebrate Our Veterans at Mohegan Sun is an event to bring people of New England together to thank veterans. Veterans and general public are invited to Mohegan Sun Saturday, November 10, 2012 from 11am - 5pm to celebrate the efforts of these fine men and women who have sacrificed so much for our freedom.
• Special incentive from Key Hyundai exclusively for veterans: $1000 off 2012 or 2013 Hyundai
• Save-A-Suit Foundation distributing suits to veterans seeking jobs post-service
• Save-A-Suit giving away a $1000 prize to an honorable veteran winning the “What is the American Dream” essay contest
• Entertainment sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
• Special guest Ann Nyberg of Network Connecticut will emcee.
• Musical guests honor veterans with free concerts and blues legend, James Montgomery.
• Attendance free for veterans.
• $20 attendance donation for all others.
About Key Hyundai: Jill Merriam owns and operates Connecticut’