Leading European and national experts from:
• DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
• Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
• University of Exeter, United Kingdom
• Leiden University, the Netherlands
will teach attendees at this European seminar
• How to handle R&D contract aspects such as ancillary agreements, access rights, confidentiality, ownership or licensing;
• How to structure licensing and technology transfer deals;
• What is the industrial point of view when having R&D cooperation;
• What are the current developments and future trends at EU level.
In addition participant will receive an insight on the draft Horizon 2020 Rules for Participation.
Further information and the application form you will find here.
Experts who are involved and working in scientific research, with R&D projects and dealing with cooperation and intellectual property, wanting to acquire in-depth knowledge of R&D contracts and the surrounding IPR issues from universities, research and technology institutes, centres and clusters, national and regional ministries and agencies responsible for R&D, Intellectual Property and Patent Agencies, Business Development Agencies, Industry and private companies, Spin-off companies, Associations and Foundations