“Energy costs are going up. Running a household’s heating and air conditioning systems more efficiently is on just about everyone’s mind, being environmentally friendly is always a topic, SEER information is being asked about more and more, and, every homeowner wants to save money on their energy bills,” said Pat Cray, owner of South Hills Electric Heating Cooling.
When a homeowner utilizes a South Hills Electric Heating Cooling HVAC protection agreement they have the following options:
• Protection plan furnace only
• Protection plan air conditioning (ac) only
• Protection plan for both furnace and ac.
• Choice of 1, 2, or 3 year protection plan
Homeowner Plan Benefits:
• Save money by lowering energy costs
• Extend the life of home’s heating and cooling systems
• More heating / cooling capacity
• Value rate repair pricing
• 24 hr. priority response
• Service reminders
• Inspect and tighten all wiring connection and terminals
• Inspect heat exchanger
• Check for gas leaks
• Carbon Monoxide testing
• Check flue condition
• Clean condensate, drain tubes
• Replace air filter
• Check blower wheel
• Check gas pressure
• Check thermostat / comfort settings
South Hills Electric Heating Cooling is a certified Siemens and American Standard installer and service provider.
About South Hills Electric Heating Cooling:
South Hills Electric Heating Cooling is located at:
South Hills Electric Heating Cooling
930 Glass Run Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
South Hills Electric Heating Cooling provides first class electrical, heating, and air conditioning services to the greater Pittsburgh area, and, are a certified Siemens and American Standard installer. Since 1993, we have installed furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, air conditioners, electrical systems and hot water heaters. We are licensed, registered certified and insured to work in your home or business. We carry an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and are registered with the PA Attorney General License No.PA012126.