The 'Strikethrough Resistant Technology' cover is made from a highly chemically resistant polyurethane polymer making it much more resistant to abrasion and damage and swells less with water contact. When cleaning a cover with 'Strikethrough Resistant Technology', the material changes less and thus reverts to its natural state very quickly. The time in which the cover is more prone to physical damage is significantly reduced.
• Developed after extensive research having listening to our customers
• Worked in a strategic alliance with Dartex Coatings Ltd to guarantee we have the best possible fabric to meet customer demands
• Successfully passed all stringent test methods to ensure a clinically efficient mattress
• Undergone in-depth field trials in two large UK hospitals with excellent results that show improved product longevity
• Results show the innovative fabric is less prone to strikethrough damage, even after cleaning
• Available in Crib 5 and Crib 7 fire retardancy to accommodate a wide range of needs
For a demonstration, please contact your local Invacare Business Development Manager or visit http://www.thinkpressurecare.co.uk/