PRLog - Oct. 17, 2012 - RICHMOND, Va. -- Richmond, VA – Compiled Services (http://compiledservices.com/)
ReadySuite 4.6 improvements are largely a result of user requests and include:
· A new document view window for viewing specific documents.
· A warning system for duplicate filenames when exporting documents.
· A new field so users can track the load order of documents from imports.
· “Recent projects” tool for users to keep track of their most recently used projects and places.
· Functionality to clear resources associations (images, text, native files) from documents.
· Improved user interface.
· Faster navigation between documents.
· Faster importing of large document sets.
Attorneys, litigation support professionals and e-Discovery vendors can attend the public demonstration on Thursday, October 18 at 1:00 ET free of charge. The demo will include how ReadySuite can be used to improve quality control of e-Discovery output, convert load files from one format to another, quickly brand or rebrand images and more. To register, go to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/
ReadySuite is a bundled suite of specialized litigation software for handling various document-related tasks. The software includes modules for reviewing, validating, merging, and manipulating load files, converting among multiple image formats such as TIFF and PDF, applying or removing endorsements from image sets, generating searchable text and PDF files using OCR, and batch printing image sets to high capacity printers.
A one-year subscription of ReadySuite can be purchased for $1,179.95 at http://compiledservices.com/
About Compiled Services:
Since 2008, Compiled Services has created specialized software tools to aid in meeting tight litigation deadlines while adhering to strict quality standards. ReadySuite, the bundled suite of these tools, gives tech-savvy e-Discovery experts the ability to perform a number of quality control, load file manipulation and image processing steps to data involved in litigation or regulatory matters. Clients include law firms, e-discovery service providers and in-house legal teams. More information can be found at www.compiledservices.com. They can be followed on Twitter @CompiledSrvcs or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
Director of Product Development