The announcement arrives as executives from high-growth businesses convene in Dublin this week for the international F.ounders conference, an annual gathering for 150 of the world’s leading technology companies.
Since 2010, more than 50 companies from the U.S. and EU identified as emerging businesses, including Marketo, Sangart, Riot Games and Delcath Systems, have leveraged Ireland as a gateway to Europe. The following five companies will now locate in various regions throughout the country, working alongside the IDA to scale and internationalize their business operations:
• ZenDesk, based in San Francisco, is a provider of web-based customer support software used by more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. The company will establish its finance and development center in Dublin, Ireland.
• Consero, based in Maryland, is a creator of industry-specific events targeting senior management on key issues affecting a variety of industries. Consero will establish its European headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
• ExtenSys Inc., based in Florida, is an information technology company providing internet traffic management solutions. The company will establish a sales and technical support office in Limerick, Ireland.
• KeyedIn Solutions, based in Atlanta, is a provider of cloud-based technology solutions and consulting services to improve operational and business performance. KeyedIn Solutions will establish a European software development, sales, marketing and technical support center in the northwestern region of Ireland.
• DITA Inc., based in Los Angeles, is a global optical designer, with distribution across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Canada and Australia. The company will expand its EMEA headquarters and distribution center in Dublin, Ireland.
Welcoming the announcement, Barry O’Leary, CEO of IDA Ireland said, “Ireland is a great place to locate an emerging business and expand it rapidly. The five companies in today’s announcement will benefit from access to a highly-skilled labor pool as well as a top-class communications infrastructure – among other things. The IDA will continue to support these companies in whatever way we can over the coming years.”
About IDA Ireland
IDA Ireland (Industrial Development Agency) is the foreign direct investment agency for the Republic of Ireland. The agency collaborates with companies looking to expand internationally by facilitating the establishment and growth of business operations in Ireland. Today, Ireland is home to companies such as Facebook, Intel, Yahoo, Adobe, Google, Apple, LinkedIn, Twitter and Amazon.com, to name just a few. For more information, please visit http://www.idaireland.com or follow IDA Ireland on Twitter @IDA_EastCoast or @IDA_WestCoast.