AAA℠ appliance repair is known in the area for their honest and friendly service technicians. They listen to their customer's concerns and respond quickly to put them at ease and provide quality service.
When called for refrigerator repair, they know that the potential for loss increases if food should spoil. Refrigerator repair should only be handled by qualified service technicians to avoid serious injury or further damage to the unit.
Proper maintenance and care is essential in improving performance and preventing break-downs. Here are some tips suggested by AAA℠ refrigerator repair specialists:
- Position the refrigerator away from heat sources for more efficient operation.
- Prevent overheating and system failure – do not place the refrigerator near anything that can restrict airflow to the motor, coils and compressor.
- Clean the condenser coils regularly.
- Never run a frost-free refrigerator in an unheated area unless it is specially designed for such conditions.
- Do not overfill because cold air needs to circulate freely to regulate temperature.
When the refrigerator fails to perform properly, the refrigerator service technicians with AAA℠ will provide a quick solution.
To learn more about this Appliance Repair firm servicing Metro Chicago, visit: http://www.appliancerepairchicago.com
About AAA Appliance Service Center®:
James Dolbeare operates AAA Appliance Service Center®. Since 1950, their factory trained technicians have provided appliance repair and installation services. They are factory authorized for most major brands and licensed by the Cook County Consumer Affairs Department. Their technicians are skilled at refrigerator repair, freezer repair, oven repair, range repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, and dryer repair.
AAA Appliance Service Center®
416 Higgins Road
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Phone: (888) 966-1950
Fax: (847) 823-6001
Submitted By: Right Now Marketing Group, LLC