• be an engineer, scientist, educator, technical executive, or originator in IEEE-designated fields;
• have experience reflecting professional maturity;
• have been in professional practice for at least ten years;
• show significant performance over a period of at least five of their years in professional practice.
To be awarded a senior membership by this prestigious professional society is a testament to Dr. Lettsome’s knowledge, skill, professionalism, and leadership as a person and as an engineer.
“I would like to thank Dr. Mark J.T. Smith (IEEE Fellow and Dean of Graduate School at Purdue University), Dr. Mark Clements (IEEE Fellow and Tenure Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology), and Dr. Raheem Beyah (Senior IEEE Member and Associate Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology) for providing references of my professional and academic background,”
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com read his consumer blogs at http://www.findhiddendiscounts.com.