“Realizing that part of us needs to change is not an easy process. We often ignore the signals that our bodies give us and we continue to live our busy lives thinking that it’s normal to feel all that pressure and speed. Change begins with awareness and acceptance, being open and willing,” said Beatrix Wagner, certified hypnotherapist owner of http://hypnosis-
Safe and effective, hypnotherapy service relaxes the mind and works in the subconscious. Clearly mental blocks and negative habits, hypnosis and hypnotherapy assists clients in making fundamental, positive changes in their lives and lifestyles.
It is commonly accepted based on many research studies on hypnotherapy that:
• Hypnotic procedures are effective in relieving chronic and acute pain. Treatment also assists in alleviation of discomfort due to medical procedures such as childbirth.
• Hypnosis significantly reduces stress related to anxiety and tension and creates a state of deep relaxation.
• Hypnotherapy assists with insomnia.
• Hypnosis is a beneficial treatment for relief of tension from headaches, migraines, and other psychosomatic illness.
• Success in weight reduction programs have proven to be beneficial with a more positive outcome.
A graduate of the Hypnosis Motivational Institute, Beatrix is a certified hypnotist and hypnotherapist in Beverly Hills, CA. Clients who use Beatrix’ services find a safe, professional and comforting atmosphere that helps them relax and discover new and unique ways of dealing with life’s struggles. Learn more at: http://hypnosis-
• Smoking cessation
• Weight loss
• Emotional issues
• Stress management
• Positive thinking and goal setting
• Coping strategies and mechanisms
• And a host of other issues and problems
In addition to office visits in her Beverly Hills location, Beatrix offers telephone sessions as well as gift sessions. Contact Beatrix at her office at (310)994-9532 or on the web at http://hypnosis-