Starting October 19, 2012, Friday nights at the restaurant (4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.) will include musical performances on the outdoor patio by Tod Miller, lead singer for The Walkens. A Phoenix-area native, Miller has a passionate musical history as well as hobbies that range from scuba diving to participating in triathlons. The vocalist/acoustic guitarist’s musical style blends the sounds of The Beatles, James Taylor and Tonic.
Local residents considering dining in Scottsdale can take advantage of the Ahnala’s happy hour (weekdays from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.), which features:
● Diverse, Southwestern-
● Discounted menu items, including the Salsa Trio, Cactus Chicken Quesedilla, Fried Provolone, Hot Wings and more
● Drink specials, including draft beer, margaritas and red sangria
● An always-available selection of ONEHOPE charitable wines
● New, live Friday night entertainment on the patio
● A picturesque setting, overlooking the Red Mountains and Four Peaks
● Interior decor that reflects area’s rich cultural history
For more information, call 480-789-5505 or visit: www.ahnala.com
The Ahnala restaurant serves wines distributed by ONEHOPE, a company that donates a portion of its sales to charitable organizations. ONEHOPE has donated over $750,000 to these partner charities, with causes including the fights againstAIDS, autism and several cancers. During October half of its total Chardonnay sales will be donated to breast cancer research. Patrons can stop by the Ahnala Mesquite Room year-round, order any of ONEHOPE’s wine varieties (Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Merlot or Petite Sirah) and directly support a noble cause.
Set on the outer edge of Radisson Fort McDowell Resort, the restaurant reflects the unique heritage of the Yavapai people through its exquisite decor namely stone columns, wooden furniture and natural textiles.
Learn more about this dining opportunity in Scottsdale by calling 480-789-5505 or going to: www.ahnala.com