In this unique session, the attendees have the rare opportunity to connect directly with in-house counsel from Allergan, Medtronic, Ben Venue Laboratories, NAL Pharmaceuticals, Purdue Pharma and Sanofi US to hear their candid perspectives on how they select and evaluate their outside counsel. According to Stacey Evans, Program Director with ACI, in an economy plagued by shrinking legal budgets, lawyers are looking for every competitive advantage. As Evans puts it, “In the high-stakes products liability market, the chance to meet with in-house counsel is proving to be an unmissable opportunity.”
• The things that clients really want to know before engaging outside counsel
• Best practices for communications and candor with clients
• How to develop relationships while putting a focus on knowledge and quality
• Pet peeves: “worst practices” that outside counsel should avoid committing
• Expectations relating to litigation budgets
• How legal fees are being structured into law firm selection and evaluation
For more information on this session and the overall program, visit www.drugandmed.com.
About American Conference Institute
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.