“We’ve seen our Facebook fans increase by over 59% since last year at this time, and we want to thank our community by offering ‘CASHFLOW Quadrant’ at no charge,” says Robert Kiyosaki. “This financial education book is about choosing new options, new directions and a new, financial future.”
By registering for the free, Rich Dad Community at RichDad.com, anyone can now download a PDF eBook version of “CASHFLOW Quadrant” at no cost. The sequel to Robert Kiyosaki’s best-selling personal finance book of all time, “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” and a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, “CASHFLOW Quadrant” reveals why some people work less, earn more money, pay less in taxes, and feel more financially-
In addition to receiving the eBook, all new members joining the free, Rich Dad Community by filling out the simple registration at bit.ly/RichDadCommunity:
• Receive an exclusive, monthly e-Newsletter with cutting-edge commentaries and audio/video content on the world of finance and investing.
• Get access to discussion forums to exchange ideas with others committed to increasing their financial literacy.
• Can listen to Robert Kiyosaki’s “The Rich Dad Radio Show” at any time online.
• Enjoy playing CASHFLOW®, The Financial Education Web Game, at no cost.
• Learn about the latest Rich Dad events, books, videos and tools designed to improve financial literacy related to entrepreneurship, real estate, commodities, paper assets, and more.
“Record numbers of people throughout the world are turning to The Rich Dad Community to learn how to take control of their financial future,” says Kiyosaki. “With this free, eBook giveaway, we want to show our appreciation and continue to grow our community so that people get the best information possible to discover the truth about money.”
To increase your financial education and become a member of the free, Rich Dad Community visit bit.ly/RichDadCommunity.
About The Rich Dad Company
The Rich Dad Company was founded in 1997 and is based on Robert Kiyosaki's best-selling personal finance book of all time, "Rich Dad Poor Dad." Today, Robert, Kim Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Woman," and their team of advisors, transform lives through financial education. Using innovative technology, The Rich Dad Company offers a new way to think about money. Content is delivered via mobile apps, live stream global events, social media, books, seminars, videos, the CASHFLOW® board and Web game, free online content, and much more. Tune in to hear "The Rich Dad Radio Show with Robert Kiyosaki," exposing "the good news and the bad news about money," every Saturday at 3:00 p.m. EDT on SiriusXM Satellite Channel 168 Talk Radio. Visit http://www.richdad.com/
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®