ISO 9001 Quality Management System, know as ISO 9001, is one of ISO 9000 standards. This system sets up requirements for organizations those design, develop, manufacture, assemble or supply any kind of product or service and want to apply that system to improve their product and service quality.ISO 9000 Standards include many standards, in which the main standard is ISO 9001: Quality Management System which sets up requirements that organizations have to meet with their quality system.
Benefits of companies, organizations certificated with ISO 9001:2008 are:
1. Satisfy customers; attract more customers and increase customer base;
2. Reduce operation costs by identifying processes, allocating the minimum amount of resources to processes and establishing suitable interaction between the organization and those processes;
3. Improve the relationship between the company (including its staff), customer and supplier;
4. Be in compliance with laws by understanding regulations, laws and its impact on the companies’ customer and themselves;
5. Improve risk management by identifying root causes to risks and applying corrective actions that are suitable to the organizations;
6. Prove the reliability of the organizations by performing an independent audit on basis of recognized standards;
7. Win over other competitors especially when the purchase requires such certificate.
TravelSafe Clinic is India’s first certified, branded & authoritative multi-city travel health clinic. Our Aim is to create a World Class, state of the art travel health clinic, providing up-to-date advice to make International travel safe and healthy while avoiding common preventable diseases. We have trained physicians and paramedical staff to help deal with all your travel health questions. TravelSafe clinics are located in Mohali (Chandigarh)
Dr. Gaurav Gupta is India’s foremost Travel Health Consultant, member of the American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP ), Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) with extensive publications & presentations in National & International Journals & Conferences. He graduated from BJ Medical College, Pune in 1994, and completed his Senior Residency at PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2002.
Dr. Maj. Gen. (retd) Rishi K Gupta graduated from AIIMS New Delhi in 1963, and joined Army in 1965 during Indo-Pak war. He completed MD (Paed) from AFMC Pune and worked as paediatrician in various military hospitals . He was Professor & HOD (Paed) at AFMC Pune. He retired as Head of Medical Services of the Eastern Army.
TravelSafe Clinic has India’s most experienced Travel Medicine Consultants providing the most up-to-date travel health information. You will receive one-to-one counselling from a trained medical professional whose expertise is travel medicine and immunizations.You’
We provide the following services…
• Yellow Fever Vaccination along with the International Certificate of Vaccination, valid for 10 years worldwide.
• Latest customized destination-
• All International travel immunizations
• Onsite consultations & vaccinations at your location for group of travelers, schools, corporate groups, government employees or very senior staff members like CEO, MD etc.
• Referral services for various super-specialist consultations across India. If you need a Medical Specialist, Skin Specialist, Gynaecologist or any other Specialist anywhere in India for your travel health concerns, we will try to locate them for you.
• Lab collection facilities at our locations for all blood, urine and stool samples.
• Flu vaccination clinics & other vaccination camps for large groups like Corporates, Schools, and Colleges etc.
• We can try to co-ordinate efforts for Medical Evacuation including referral to JCI approved tertiary care hospitals.
• Information about food & water precautions, high altitude precautions, diving precautions etc.
• Specialized advice for pregnant traveller, immuno-compromised traveller, diabetic traveller and traveller with special needs.
• Expert advice for the leisure traveller – remember that while vacations are fun, being sick in a new, unknown country is not. Planning for good health for an international trip is as important as buying tickets, packing your bags, the camera and the shopping list! TravelSafe Clinic’s Travel Medicine Specialists will help you prepare for a successful trip by discussing your itinerary and making the necessary recommendations for the vaccines and medications you need to stay healthy.
• Customised destination specific medical advice & vaccination for business/ corporate traveller – Corporate travellers are finding themselves at increased risk of contracting diseases like Yellow Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Meningitis, Pneumonia and Influenza, due to the demands of globalization and travel to distant and exotic locations. TravelSafe Clinic recognizes the impact of globalization in the business world and is committed to providing you with a convenient, one-stop destination for your international travel needs. Having a sick employee is not only bad for productivity but can be a human resources disaster and lead to poor employee morale and lower work output. Companies and corporations can best deal with international travel health related issues by providing employees access to proper immunizations, medications and personalized health counselling before travelling, by consulting the travel health experts at TravelSafe Clinic.
• Please remember that travelling abroad is not only about checking your passport, visa, travel gear and shopping lists, it’s also about staying healthy to enjoy the trip. Let TravelSafe clinic take care of your health for you! TravelSafe Clinic is the proud member of International Society of Travel Medicine (ISTM), American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (ASTMH), British & Global Travel Health Association (BGTHA) and the International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers (IAMAT). No other clinics/ hospitals in India have memberships of all these International Travel Health organizations.