Following are the some of the technicalities of Chitra Machineries conventional coating pan:
• Size of Pan: 12” and 18”
• Size of the Polishing Pan: 18”
• Motor HP: 0.25 HP/ 3Ph/ 415V
• Material of Pan: 10 SWG, SS 316
• Pan RPM: Approx. 0 to 28
• Geared motor will be use for speed reduction and A.C.
• Frequency drive will be use for variable RPM of pan.
• Coating pan polish to the mirror finish from outside& inside.
• Polishing pan made out of SS304 and polishing cloth made out of cotton cloth.
• General structure made out of SS304 material & polish to the matt finished.
• Anti vibrating unit provided with m/c.
The conventional coating pans manufactured by Chitra machineries are very heavy and durable in nature. The machine can be modified for small changes as per the customer’s requirement. It is equipped with much required air & temperature controller. The standard pan is elliptical in shape, mounted at 30° angle. RPM of the pan is variable with help of the variable speed pulley. The perfectly designed coating machine is the best assistance needed to the coaters of any such industries.
So, basically chitra machineries are vastly experienced in the machine manufacturing and supplying. We also have equally supportive team of engineers and R&D technicians. The company has witness immense growth in the last 20 years and the credit goes to our workforce and loyal customers.
# # #
Mr. V.M. Patel, Mr. G.A. Patel
Phone: +91-79-22900433 / 29292650 / 22901432
Address: Plot # 202 & 226, Road No.-03,
G.I.D.C., Kathwada 382430