“We cannot yet make the tragedy of breast cancer go away, but we can at least help those who are fighting their way through a period of treatment smile again when they look in the mirror," says President of Follea Michael Leigh.
Follea Breast Cancer Wig Giveaway instructions:
1. There are two different ways that a woman with breast cancer can be submitted for a chance to win these prizes:
• A woman with breast cancer can create and submit a short video about her journey with breast cancer, how it has affected her life, and how she is dealing with it.
• A friend or family member of a woman with breast cancer can submit a video about how their loved one who has cancer inspires them.
2. Submit your video by Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST.
3. Share your submission with your friends and family and encourage them to vote for your video.
4. All winners, including grand prize, second place and third place winners, will be determined based on the number of votes a contestant receives, in comparison to their competitors:
• The grand prize winner will receive her choice of either Follea’s Gripper-2 Sport or the Gripper-2 Cool, from Follea’s innovative and luxurious 2012 Gripper-2 Collection. The winner will select from one of five standard sizes and available standard color and length specifications.
• five second place winners will receive one of Follea’s beautiful, short-style, premium European-hair Tres Chic MM6 wigs.
• 50 third place winners will receive one of Follea’s super-soft bamboo sleep caps.
5. Every contestant will also be automatically entered into a special, weekly drawing for a chance to win one of Follea’s premium, super-soft bamboo sleep caps. Every Friday, beginning with Friday, October 26 and ending with Friday, December 14, Follea will announce a winner of a comfortable sleep cap, for a total of eight weekly winners.
6. Voting will close Friday, December 14, 2012, at 11:59 pm PST.
7. Follea will announce the winners on December 17, 2012 at 12:00 pm PST.
Follea serves women who may be losing their hair due to chemotherapy, Alopecia Areata, lupus, and other medical conditions that can cause partial or total hair loss. The Gripper-2 wig was created with a breathable construction, a natural lace-front hairline and medical grade silicone tabs, which keeps the wig securely in place and minimizes the risk of adverse skin reactions for daily wig wearers.
The company has ICARe representatives and ICARe salons around the world, offering personalized care for those who need assistance selecting a wig or hairpiece. Women can also visit a Follea Certified Hair Replacement Atelier or the Beverly Hills headquarters for specialized assistance with styling, cutting, and coloring their Follea wig.
For more details on the Breast Cancer Wig Giveaway, visit www.facebook.com/
Media contact: Lisa Elia Public Relations email: