There are several excellent options, including:
• 2009 Traverse LT with 48,769 miles going for $25,990. The Chevy Traverse has been a huge hit since its release, becoming one of the most popular crossovers on the market. The Traverse combines a spacious interior with a stunning exterior design and superb handling.
• Several Trailblazer options, ranging from $7,990 to $15,990. As a mid-sized SUV, the Trailblazer brings balance to the class. Drivers love the flagship SUV’s power, space, and good handling.
• 2010 Impala LT with 62,369 miles for $14,990. As Chevy's classic sedan, the LT model offers MP3 playback, satellite radio, and some of today's best modern features.
• 2008 Avalanche 1500 LTZ for with 136,607 miles for $20,990.The Avalanche combines the advantages of a SUV and a pickup, giving you plenty of passenger and cargo space and an impressive display of power.
• 2008 Colorado LT with 26,433 miles for $20,990. Chevy's light-duty pickup is perfect for many tasks and comes with a great safety rating.
• 2012 Tahoe LT with 28,356 miles for $37,990. The Tahoe is a large SUV with plenty of room and power, making it suitable for a wide range of tasks. Features on the LT trim include Bluetooth connectivity, iPod input, third row seats, and stability and traction control.
• 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited with 75,745 miles for $15,990. The 300 is a beautiful mid-sized sedan, and the Limited trim comes with a 3.5L V6 engine, AWD, stability and traction control, as well as a MP3 player and satellite radio.
These great deals should go quickly, so interested customers are encouraged to act soon. To learn more about what these vehicles have to offer, please contact Sunrise Chevrolet, located in Glendale Heights.