"The biggest contributor to an email campaign's success is the data that drives relevance in content, offer, timing and channel, and we've now make all of this vital information easily accessible via one unified view within Message Studio," said Scott Ollivier, vice president of products at StrongMail. "In addition to its unparalleled data integration capabilities, Message Studio is also leading the industry with its new A/B testing wizard, real-time optimisation capabilities and drag-and-drop lifecycle marketing. Whether accessing real-time data to drive personalisation or analysing response and trend data to optimise programmes, StrongMail Message Studio enables email marketers to embrace 'big data' and put it to work."
Key New and Enhanced Features
• Unparalleled Data Integration – Easily automate data imports from multiple third-party systems to build a unified customer profile for advanced personalisation, segmentation and targeting. Leverage direct database and FTP integrations – all through a self-service UI.
• Advanced Testing and Optimisation – A new A/B Testing Wizard brings a new standard of simplicity for testing subject, timing, offer or any custom combination of all three.
• Enhanced Lifecycle Marketing Capabilities – StrongMail's industry leading, drag-and-drop lifecycle marketing solution adds new advanced flow controls, including event countdowns, dynamic waits, scoring and more.
• More Reporting Insights – Quickly see how campaigns are moving the needle over time with new audience segment trending and composition metrics that can be broken down by list growth, engagement, ISP, length of relationships (tenure) and other key factors.
Unified View of the Customer
StrongMail's flagship email marketing solution Message Studio 7.1 provides email marketers with unprecedented data access, automating multiple data imports to build a unified customer profile that can be used to drive highly relevant and timely messages. No other enterprise email service provider (ESP) offers the same flexibility in import options, which includes direct integration with clustered databases, as well as standard FTP-based import. New Rapleaf integration also enables email marketers to improve their targeting, personalisation and segment tracking by easily enriching their customer data with demographic and interest attributes.
Unparalleled Testing, Optimisation and Automation
By introducing a new A/B Testing Wizard, Message Studio greatly simplifies and streamlines testing of various marketing strategies, including subject, timing, offer or any custom combination of all three. Not only does Message Studio make it simple to perform sophisticated cross-campaign tests with control group functionality, it enables the marketer to easily launch the winning approach to the remainder of the list. Message Studio also features many new and improved lifecycle marketing capabilities, including advanced flow controls for dynamic waits, scoring and conditional routing within a programme.
New Reporting Insights
In addition to a brand new Mailing Detail Report offering quick access to all relevant campaign KPIs, StrongMail's Message Studio email marketing solution now includes new audience segment trend and composition metrics that allow marketers to gain insights about their key customer segments. In one glance, marketers can track how a given segment is trending historically in terms of size, engagement, tenure and ISP distribution. Plus, new multi-departmental reports enable large enterprises to track activity and campaign performance across departments.
• Message Studio A/B Testing Screenshot http://www.strongmail.com/
• Audience Composition Reporting Screenshot http://www.strongmail.com/
• New Mailing Detail Report http://www.strongmail.com/
About StrongMail Systems, Inc.
We're StrongMail. We cater to forward-thinking enterprises that are looking for more than just a “me-too” email marketing solution. As our name implies, we’re all about helping our clients create strong email marketing programs – ones that are impactful, effective and efficient. We believe that email provides the foundation for great interactive marketing, and that social media and mobile marketing serve to strengthen that foundation. While StrongMail was recently identified by a leading independent research firms as one of only six ESPs suited for enterprise marketers alongside vendors like ExactTarget, Responsys and Cheetahmail, our solutions and approach are very different (which is why enterprises and high-volume senders like us). Talk to us. See how StrongMail is different, and how that difference can help your business grow. Learn more at www.strongmail.com, or follow us online at www.twitter.com/
To schedule a free demo, call (800) 971-0380 or contact us via the following link: http://www.strongmail.com/
Lauren Dew / Chris Netto
+44 (0) 1252 717 040