"I believe that a company is bigger than the leadership team and that growth occurs throughout the organization and that's why I'm encouraged to become a new member" stated Derrick Miles.
About The Growth Network:
Growth of a company usually doesn’t come from finding the “next new thing”. Growth comes quickly and profitably to those companies that understand their core uniqueness and how to leverage it to create velocity of growth and profitability. Companies don’t grow by learning how to say “yes” to new ideas, they grow faster and more profitably by learning how to focus and say “no” to the wrong ideas.
Companies also grow larger and more profitably when the organization has learned how to “grow itself” as opposed to being led by a single CEO or just a few management team members. Growth occurs when the entire organization is all on the same page and understands what creates growth and how to make decisions that matter most.
OUR PROCESS FOR COMPANY GROWTH: Utilizing our exclusive strategic planning process, “Strategic Orienteering”
1. Understand how to think and make decisions better, utilizing a method of filtering and focus.
2. Understand how to neutralize competitors, as opposed to always just trying to “out-do” them.
3. Create a few Growth Initiatives that will launch the growth you desire.
4. Establish simple, yet powerful, methods of implementation that build a culture of accountability for implementation.
5. Learn how to “map and move” to adjust to new realities and opportunities as they occur to ensure your strategic plan is always on track and taking advantage of the best opportunities for growth.
Giant’s Strategic Orienteering process is a 6-phase process that normally takes 6-months to complete. However the specific plan for your company may vary depending on your specific goals and situation.