2. Price- What Price the product is being offered.
3. Place- What Pace the Product is offered.
4. Promotion- What kind of Promotion is being offered?
5. Public- What customer base or target audience. Market segmentation.
7. Packaging- Bundle of services, in case of service based product and in case of physical product shelf life of product.
10. Payment- It will include the key component of forms of payment and the cut for the payment processors and processing of product sold.
11. Purse- financial strength of customers or target audience.
12. Pouch- how much % of the Purse the company is able to capture and what the % captured by competitors.
13. Promise- commitment, quality, brand performance.
Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Public, Personalization, Packaging, Protection, Presentation, Payment, Purse, Pouch, Promise Principal
Robin Trehan, is marketing and brand expert with B.A, MIB and MBA