The 12 prints in the ‘Mother Child Collection’ depict various interpretations of dependency and love between mother and child despite the struggles of reality, as witnessed in developing countries across the world.
All the prints of women and children from developing countries can be viewed at http://www.motherchildpaintings.com
The artist, Judy Lai states: “The Mother Child Collection aims to promote the often unvoiced lives of women, mothers and children in developing countries. The purpose of donating the art prints is to promote the lives of these women and help charities in their fund raising activities”.
The Mother Child Collection was launched in October 2012.
All interested charities should contact Judy Lai on motherchildart@
- Ends –
Notes to editors:
Photographs are available on request.
All the prints are copies from the ‘Mother Child Painting Collection’ which can be viewed http://www.motherchildpaintings.com. The 12 prints are titled:
1. Mother and Child in Africa I
2. Mother and Child in Africa II
3. Mother and Child in Africa III
4. Mother and Child in Africa IV
5. Mother and Child in Vietnam
6. Mother and Unborn Child in India
7. Mother and Child in West Indies I
8. Mother and Child in West Indies II
9. Mother and Child Eskimos
10. Mother and Child in Latin America
11. Mother and Child in Middle East I
12. Mother and Child in Middle East II