Tuesday 22nd January 2013 – Manchester
This conference has an attached half day briefing: High Needs Funding Reform
Capita’s National Special Educational Needs Conference prepares you for the Government’s most radical reform to the SEND system for 30 years.
You will get up to date feedback from SEND pathfinders on Single Education, Health and Care Plans, Personal Budgets and Transitions to Adulthood. Plus hear about the new Ofsted framework for developing outstanding SEND provision, measuring the progress of SEND pupils and targeting your resources efficiently to raise attainment.
Expert Speakers include:
• Matthew Hopkinson, Assistant Director, Special Educational Needs and Disability
• Department for Education
• Charlie Henry, HMI Principal Officer, Special Educational Needs and Disability
• Gareth D Morewood, Director of Curriculum Support, Priestnall School
• Jackie Wooding, Head of Access and Continuing Education Blackpool and The Fylde College
• Julie Hicklin, Pathfinder Lead, Manchester City Council
• Tony Newman, Headteacher, Stanley School and Chair, SEND Committee
• National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT)
Book Online: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Download Brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/
Contact: Naomi.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7202 0571