PRLog - Oct. 11, 2012 - The Amazon Kindle release of PANCHO LAND, third novel in the Class H Trilogy by award-winning author Raul Ramos y Sanchez, is slated for November 12, 2002. Written as a cautionary tale, the Class H Trilogy has been compared to George Orwell's 1984. The novels paint a harrowing future where extremism on both sides of the immigration issue spark an ethnic conflict on U.S. soil. Seen through the lens of a family struggling to remain together in a nation being torn apart by civil war, the Class H Trilogy has garnered praise from a number of media and literary sources. In PANCHO LAND, the family saga reaches a third generation as the ethnic conflict brings the entire world to the brink of war.
PANCHO LAND by Raul Ramos y Sanchez
Acclaim for the Class H Series:
“Thrilling and vibrant”—New York Times Best-selling author James Rollins
“Sweeping, intense”—Publishers Weekly
“Inventive and highly original”—Library Journal
Additional PANCHO LAND editions for other eBook platforms and a print edition are slated for 2013 through Beck & Branch Publishers.
- Best Novel Award Winner - International Latino Book Awards
- Violet Crown Awards Fiction Finalist, Writers League of Texas
- Books Into Movies Award Winner - presented by Edward James Olmos
- USA Today 2009 Summer Reads Author
- LATINA Magazine "10 Hottest Summer Reads" for 2009 Author
- Named #1 among "2011 Top Ten Latino Authors" by LatinoStories.com
- Listed among "Best Hispanic Writers of the 21st century" by ChaCha.com
About the Author
Cuban-born Raul Ramos y Sanchez grew up in Miami's cultural kaleidoscope before becoming a long-time resident of the U.S. Midwest. Ramos began the first novel of the Class H Trilogy, AMERICA LIBRE, in 2004 with the input of scholars from Latin America, Spain, and the United States. A multiple award winner, the author and his work have been featured on television, radio and print media across the U.S. and abroad. [Represented by van Haitsma Literary Agency]