Chlamydia trachomatis, the causative agent of Chlamydia, is a Gram negative bacteria. Transmission of the bacteria occurs via contact with infected bodily fluids which then infect mucosal membranes. It can be transmitted from mother to child during pregnancy and infect the eyes causing conjunctivitis. The genital infection causes urethritis, epididymitis and prostatitis in males and Pelvic inflammatory Disease(PID)
A complete optimized kit for iso- lation and detection
The Urine-Based Chlamydia PCR Detection Kit is a complete kit that contains:
1) all the required components to allow for opti mized isolation of bacterial DNAfrom urine, and
2) Chlamydia Master Mix and controls to allow for the optimizedamplification and detection of the bacterial DNA
Purchase Primer Set and Controls Separately
The Chlamydia Primer set and positive/
High Sensitivity and Specificity
The limit of detection is less than 200 VP/mL of urine
Isolate high quality, inhibitor-free DNA
Removal of highly concentrated salts, metabolic wastes and proteins provideshigh quality, concentrated DNA.
Isolate, amplify and detect Chlamydia in under 3 hours.
Includes controls to identify PCR inhibition and problems with DNA isolation
The Chlamydia 2X PCR Master Mix contains an independent PCR control toidentify false negatives. A Chlamydia Isolation Control (IsoC)
Non-invasive, non-infectious sample source
Urine is not infectious for most human diseases, making it an attractivealternative for diagnostics
Ideal for use in a number of different applications
Ideal for use in surveillance of drug resistant pathogens, epide- miologialstudies, field surveillance of pathogens and surveys.
AccuVis Bio also deals with;
01. Urine-Based Neisseria gonorrhoeae PCR Detection kits
02. Urine-Based Chlamydia/Neisseria gonorrhoeae PCR Detection Kit
03. Urine-Based HBV PCR Detection Kit
04. Urine-Based HPV (High and Low) PCR Detection Kit
05. Urine-Based HPV (High Risk) PCR Detection Kit
06. Urine-Based HPV 6/16 PCR Detection Kit
07. Urine-Based HSV-1 PCR Detection Kit
08. Urine-Based HSV-2 PCR Detection Kit etc...
for more information about the product list. Please visit to