IMARC Group, one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, introduces a new and revolutionary way to understand and evaluate the global pharmaceutical market with its Microsoft Excel based report entitled “Global Pharmaceutical Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017”. This report provides an analytical and statistical insight into the global pharmaceutical market. The study, which has been undertaken using desk based as well as primary market research has analyzed the following aspects of the global pharmaceutical market.
What We Have Achieved in This Report?
Regions Covered: Global, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America & Caribbean and Middle East & Africa
Countries Covered in Each Region
North America: United States and Canada
Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Poland, Greece, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Portugal, Hungary, Romania, Denmark, Czech Republic, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg and Estonia
Asia Pacific: Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore
Latin America & Caribbean: Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Dominican Republic and Uruguay
Middle East & Africa: South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arab, Algeria, Morocco, United Arab Emirates Lebanon, Tunisia, Jordan, Kuwait
Focus of the Analysis:
- Historical sales performance (2007-2011) for each country
- Historical sales performance (2007-2011) for each region
- Sales forecast (2012-2017) for each country
- Sales forecast (2012-2017) for each region
- Sales performance of key manufacturers for each country (2007-2011)
- Sales performance of key therapeutic areas for each country (2007-2011)
- Country wise sales breakup for each region (2007-2011)
- Country wise sales breakup forecast for each region (2012-2017)
Key Questions Answered
- What was the historical performance of the global pharmaceutical market?
- Which are the key regions and countries in the global pharmaceutical market?
- Which are the largest pharmaceutical markets in the world?
- Which are the fastest growing pharmaceutical markets in the world?
- Which markets are expected to witness the slowest growth in the coming years?
- Which countries represent the key markets for each region?
- What has been the performance of various therapeutic classes in each country?
- Who are the top pharmaceutical manufacturers in each country?
- What are the market shares of the top pharmaceutical manufacturers in each country?
Why You should Buy This Report?
- To gain a comprehensive understanding on the historical, current and future pharmaceutical market trends across 70 countries in 6 regions.
- To identify potential regions, countries, therapeutic areas, partners and competitors for market entry and expansion plans.
- As a tool for developing investment strategies by identifying the biggest winners and losers across various regions and countries.
- To ensure a successful M&A and partnership strategy by identifying therapeutic areas and companies with the most promising outlook.
To order this report Visit @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/