Craig Bremner National Sales Manager states: “The DX2 with its 2.75” OEM design depth and sensitive yet smooth response is a perfect fit for a small musical driver.” “Also with so many older JEEP’S that a demand a hard to find quality replacement;
The New 2013 DX2 by Massive Audio is a 2031 CEA Compliant, 4 Ohm, 2.75” driver with a frequency response of 120-20KHz and a sensitivity of 90dB @ 1W/1 Meter. Max power sets in at 40W - 100W Peak.
Other features include:
* Heavy Gauge Steel Basket With Thick Powder Coating
* Rugged Construction to withstand harsh mobile environment
* High Flux Y30 Strantium Ferrite Magnet
* High Temperature 1”ASV Voice Coil
* Laminated Paper Cone With Pressed Foam Surround
* Polyester fiber with cloth Spider
The DX2 helps complete the NEW 2013 DX Series OEM replacement co-axials which now cover 13 models up to and including the NEW “Slim” DX69S and the DX65S for those tight spaces! The NEW 2013 Massive Audio DX series OEM co-axial speakers has “Got Every Size to Fit the Rides”.
DX2 – M.S.R.P. ~ $39.95
For further information contact: email@example.com
Please visit us @ www.massiveaudio.com or http://www.facebook.com/